Carlos and Yoli welcome you to The Old Market Tavern
Looking for a reasonably priced eaterie then try
the Market Tavern in Puerto de Mazarron
vegetarians catered for and all presented in a friendly atmosphere
6, Calle Sierra del Carche, Puerto de Mazarron
Telephone: 968 154 330
We hope to see you all in the near future.
Carlos and Yolanda
Tuesday – Friday 10am to 3pm and 7pm to late
Saturdays – from 7pm onwards only.
Sundays – 10am to 3pm and 7pm to late.
please use the form below to book
The Old Market Tavern also offers regular specials and offers, including:
• Tuesday – Menú del Noche – three courses and a bottle of wine between two at 10€ per person.
• Wednesday – Pie Night – two courses and a drink for just 10€ per person.
• Thursday – Curry Night – again, two delicious courses and a drink for 10€ per head (feel free to add naan bread, poppadums and onion bhaji).
• Friday – Fish’n’Chips Night – three courses (served with a choice of mushy or garden peas and the classic tartar sauce) just 10€ per person.
• Saturday – Steak Night Open evenings only – three courses for 15€ (with a 5€ supplement for fillet steak) all cooked just to your liking.
• Sunday – Sunday lunch – three courses (with a choice of beef, lamb, pork or chicken) and a bottle of wine between two for 10€ per head; served from
12.30 till 3.30pm and 7pm till late; booking is advisable.
The Old Market Tavern provides a relaxing and friendly family atmosphere and serves up a taste of home in the form of familiar English menu choices. Carlos and Yolanda are open from 10am to 3pm and from 6.30pm till late every day except Monday when we are closed all day. Saturday evenings only.
(Free Wi-Fi for all customers).